Lessons can come from many teachers. You may have never met them, yet they are teaching you valuable lessons. It can be the author of a book, a talk show host or a stranger you meet while waiting in line.
Below are 10 lessons from one of the people I think of as a great teacher; Oprah Winfrey. The link to the YouTube video is at the bottom of this blog.
- Understand the next right move — You don’t have to know every step of the way. All you need to know is what your next step is going to be. Trust that the following steps will reveal themselves.
- Seize your opportunity
- Everyone makes mistakes — Mistakes are only lessons to be learned from. Take the lesson and move on. Once you have learned the lesson, you won’t have to go through it every again.
- Work on yourself — Personal and professional development is never done. There is always something new that you can learn that helps you to be an even better you.
- Run the race as hard as you can — Don’t wast your time in the race looking at where the others are. Give everything you can for yourself.
- Believe — Have faith! Trust your gut instinct and tuition. We are all seeking the same thing — Deep down we all want to know that we matter, and we all want to fulfill the highest truest expression of yourself.
- Find your purpose
- Stay grounded — Don’t get lost when success knocks on the door. Remember who you are and what is important to you. Keep your feet on the ground.
- Relax, it’s going to be ok — Know that everything is working out in the end. If it hasn’t yet, it only means it’s not the end.
To watch the video on YouTube CLICK HERE
There was an issue loading your timed LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.
There was an issue loading your exit LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.